Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Deskphone Customization

abhishekbanik
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I want to know how can we customize cisco phone userinterface. For example i want to create a button on the cisco phone through which users can click on that button and automatically the call get generated. I dont want them to dial the whole number just a touch of that button and they can get connected with the support person.

Thanks

Abhishek

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just configure a speed dial for them and tag it as "support" or whatever you need.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Is it possible to customize userinterface on cisco phone?

Thanks

Abhishek

To an extent, yes - but I'd use "customize" loosely.  You can control the Phone Button template assigned to a phone and from there customize what each button is used for but there are limits based on the capabilities of CUCM as to how far this goes.  For example, you use phone button templates, customized softkey templates, and so forth to provide the capabilities you need but those things are inherent to the system.

If your example is essentially your idea of "customization" then this isn't really custom at all and Java addressed how to do that.  It's called Speed Dial.

Hailey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: