cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get calls on HOLD into CONFERENCE?

JOHN NIKOLATOS
Level 3
Level 3

I have a question and it may be more of a useability question than a technical question.  If someone calls into your phone and you answer it and place them on hold and pick up another call and want the two people that called into you placed into a conference how would that be done?  I have a user that can not get calls on HOLD into a conference.  I just tried on my phone and I get similar issues.  If I have someone on HOLD and answer another call, I want to add the party on hold into conference but when I hit the conference button I can not get the party on hold into it.  My client can work around it by placing the first call into PARK and then calling the PARK line into conference... but I can not do that on my version of IOS code (it fails).  Any ideas?

2 Replies 2

JOHN NIKOLATOS
Level 3
Level 3

Guys any thoughts on this?  You would think it would be easy to place a call on hold and then into a conference but it is not..  You have to dial and push buttons for a bunch of times to get it to work and the client is a little frustrated... and I am sure some of you out there have a better way...

Hi.

Have you tried the softkeys select and join? You should be able to select both the call on hold and the active call and then sending them to the conference bridge by pressing the join softkey.

-Tore