cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 861 W imposible configurar por web

danikeich
Level 1
Level 1

Hola amigos mi nombre es Daniel y soy de Costa Rica, mi problema es el siguiente tengo un Router Cisco 861 W esta configurado en una red pequeña y funciona muy bien, el problema es que no puedo configurar la parte Wireless segun el manual lo debo de hacer via Browser y hago lo que indica el manual lo q sucede es que despues de poner el username y pass entra ala pagina de administracion pero no despliega nada solo muestra un botton de enter el cual presiono y no tengo resultado alguno, ya intente dandole un erase y un reload al ios y aun sigo con el mismo problema espero no ser el primer, trate de bajar un nuevo flash de la pagina pero no me deja descargarlo dice como que ocupo un numero de cliente o algo asi. de ante mano agradezco su colaboracion este es mi correo daniel@hmcsoluciones.co.cc

8 Replies 8

Hi Daniel ,

I  have used convertor tool to tranlate the questions and then the anwer back .

Ok the probable issue you might be facing is GUI (Graphical user interface )is stuck in enter  tab .This is due to known sotware bug present previous codes

YOu  will have  to login  into the router using the console or telnet than  login into the AP module( Router# Service-module wlan-ap 0 ) ,than upgrade the  AP module to the latest code 12.4(21)JY

TRy loading the GUI after this , this should resolve the issue .

Let me know how it goes.

Regards ,
Sharath K.P.

Spanish :

Hola Daniel, he utilizado herramienta de conversión de traduccion las preguntas y luego el Anwer espalda. Ok probable que el problema podría estar enfrentando es GUI (Interfaz gráfica de usuario) se ha quedado atascado en la pestaña. Esto se debe a errores sotware conocido presente códigos anteriores que que se conecta al router mediante la consola o Telnet de entrada en el módulo AP (Router # módulo WLAN Servicio-ap 0), de actualizar el módulo de AP para el último código 12.4 (21) JY Pruebe a cargar la interfaz gráfica de usuario después de esto, esto debería resolver el problema. Déjame saber cómo va. Saludos, Sharath KP

Hi  Sharath KP, thanks for taking the time, I tell him that your opinion is  very assertive, but this will Sumu the problem that the page will not  let me download cisco 12.4 (21) JY not because if I am already  registered? I asked for a code number that I have you could help me with the file if it is a lot of hassle, thank you all for your help
I am using a translator

Spanish:
Hola Sharath K.P, gracias por el tiempo dedicado, le comento que tu opinion es muy asertada, pero a esto le sumu el problema que la pagina de cisco no me deja descargar el 12.4(21)JY no se porque si ya estoy registrado?? me pide un numero de codigo que no tengo usted me podria ayudar con el archivo si no es mucha la molestia , agradezco a todos por su ayuda
Estoy utilizando traductor

Surendra BG
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Here is the bug that you are hitting..

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtc94776

resolution is to either upgrade the AP module to latest or to 12.4(10b)JDA3

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Gracias por tu ayuda pero tu link me marca lo siguiente

Thanks for your help but you mark me the following link

Your Cisco Guest Login is not entitled to use Bug Toolkit.

Registered Customers and Partners may register for access here

Hi Daniel,

I request you to get registered to cisco using the cisco.com website and this will help you.. if the device is under warranty or any contract you can open up a Cisco TAC ticket.

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Hi Surendra,
Thanks  for your help, I tell you buy the product for at least three months for  amazon, my question would be the number of Cisco TAC ticket comes in  the invoice or product comes in?
Thanks.

Hi Daniel,

If the device is under warranty, the nyou can open up N number of tickets till the warranty expires..

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG

Vinay Sharma
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Daniel,

Please mark the Question as Answered, if the provided information by Surendra is correct and it helped. By doing that others can take benefit as well.

Thanks,

Vinay Sharma

Community Manager – Wireless

Thanks & Regards
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card