Views
Helpful
Replies

General Queries regarding Single Number Reach ( SNR) Mobile Connect

mbattsmac
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have been playing around with Single number reach on Callmanager 6.1 (4)SU2  and it works great.I have a few questions.

I have read through a few posts and it would seem that you can't turn off SNR from the phone using the mobility softkey.From what i see this was introduced in 7.X can people calrify this for me?

Also i seem to have a Cosmetic issue with IP communicator and the Mobility Softkey.When it is assigned to the device the description is "???" is rather than "Mobility".It works fine but a little confusing , it seems to  be similair to CSCsu63203 but on a later version.Anyone seens this before.I have logged a TAC case already before you ask :-)

cheers

Mark

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The ability for the user to turn mobility on/off via the phone was infact added in UCM 7.

There is a bug on that and the one you referenced may very well be it since that defect wasn't resolved until 7.0.1.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: