Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Security Agent installation on Cisco AQM

Hi,

While installing Cisco Security Agent (CSA) I getting a warning messege. Please check the attachment. we are using AQM for UCCX.

My question is "will CSA going to work properly if I click yes and continue with the installation.

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I would expect that it would not work well; I've not tried it though. It's for UCCX and the other listed products.

I've also never seen any defects (well, that I can remember) in the release notes referring to AQM, and since AQM is written by Calabrio and CSA by Cisco, you can guarantee they would have dropped the ball at some point.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron, I also think it should work properly as calabrio is certified by cisco.

Regards,

Ashfaque.

No no, you misunderstand me - I say it will probably NOT work.

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks for correcting I missed the 'not' from your 1st line....

Regards,

Ashfaque

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: