CVP 7.0(2) not creating correct string to send to VXML Server

Unanswered Question
Sep 14th, 2010

Hello,

When running CVP 7.0(2), has anyone run into an issue with CVP still attaching the [locale]/[app_media_lib] when setting app_media_lib = ".." in the ICM script?

http://1.1.1.1:7000/CVP/en-us/../Server?application=HelloWorld resulted in a bad fetch.

I was able to find a bug that says the workaround is to use "...", but that did not work.  Below are the bug details.  Any thoughts?

How to configure app_media_lib for VXML Server apps in incorrect
Symptom:

Integrating a Call Studio script with Unified ICME scripts fails


Conditions:

Call returns the following error on the gateway
Loading fail with url (http://{VXML-Server-IP}:7000/CVP/en-us/.../Server?callid={callid}&application={Application Name)


Workaround:

Make sure the app_media_lib ECC Variable is set to "..."

Thanks,

Nathan

I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Loading.
gall00004 Tue, 09/14/2010 - 11:38

Geoff,

I took advice you had posted on a previous topic and went through and set all the ECC variables to recommended lengths, added in one more ECC (user.microapp.play_data) and then rebooted the CVP PG.  It's strange to think that I could play wav's from the media server, but not execute VXML if the ICM states were funky and the restart was actually what corrected it.  So I'm leaning towards something I did with the ECC's although not exactly sure what part, but all is working now.

Actions

This Discussion