I have been using AnyConnect v2.4.1012 successfully for some time now. I was using it at work yesterday with no issues. When I came home and started using it again, it would crash after I select my profile and has done so eversince.
Things to note:
- no new software has been installed or updated
- I have ran memtest and Apple's hardware test, both have reported no issues.
- repair disk has been run in single user mode, found no issues
- repair disk permissions has been run in single user mode and did repair some file permissions
- I have uninstalled/reinstalled the AnyConnect client several times. This last time I tried was the first time I did not get a tun.kext error about it not being installed properly (sorry, don't have the exact error to share).
- before I reinstalled, I removed /opt/cisco
- I have AnyConnect installed on another Mac and am not having this problem
- I do not have, nor ever had another VPN client installed on this machine.
I have attached the crash report. At the bottom of this file is all of my system info.
Any suggestions on how I can overcome this?