cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with getting AA to pick calls after noan period lapses.

Abayomi Smith
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Y'all,

I am having difficulties getting AA to pick calls after the noan period lapses. Instead incoming call cuts off instead.

I am trying to achieve the AA taking over the calls during out of office hours and when the configured noan period elapses.

please find attached the running config of the cme and the cue.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Yomi

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The destination pattern of your dial-peer voice 3100 voip need to be the calling number that you choose for the AA application of your UnityExpress. After that you can use the noan and the busy in the ephone-dn to send the call to the AA.

Gabriel

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Abayomi Smith
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

After tweaking the config yesterday and today, i still cannot get calls  forwarded to the AA, when the receptionist is busy or noan.

I need to get the answers to some questions, which i believe will help me

In my config, I have configured the receptionist internal office extension as 102 and the outside line terminating on the receptionist's phone as 012701062.(analog fxo connection to pstn)

Under the ephone-dn of the pstn trunk, i have call-forwarded calls to 102 on busy and noan.

is this right?

Then I can see on the flash of the router, b-acd-aa-2-1-0-0-tcl, but when i do  the service cme-aa flash:b-acd-aa2-1-0-0.tcl command i get an error msg saying cannot find .........

would i need to download the tar file from cco and install again?

please find attached the tweaked config for the cme and cue attached

Many Thanks,

Abayomi

The destination pattern of your dial-peer voice 3100 voip need to be the calling number that you choose for the AA application of your UnityExpress. After that you can use the noan and the busy in the ephone-dn to send the call to the AA.

Gabriel

Hey Gabriel,

Thanks a lot, its all sorted now. cheers,

Abayomi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: