I'm trying to install UCCX 8.0(2) on VM. My CUCM version is 8.0(2).
Because the UCCX license I have are :
- a ver.5 license (port+agents)
- an upgrade license to version 8
Based on the previous answers I got from my previous post in Netpro, to be able to use the licenses, I've also built a UCCX ver.5 and CUCM ver 5 and then use PUT to migrate the licenses from ver.5 to 8. So, I got two sets of UCCX and CUCM :
1. UCCX 5 and CUCM 5 (Lab --> so I can use the port+agents licenses)
2. UCCX 8 and CUCM 8 (Will be used in production)
On both sets I have configured the same :
- Servers' IP addresses (CUCX and CUCM)
- Users with same user ID and password for :
- CCX web admin/ app admin
- AXL user
- JTAPI and RmCm
On UCCX 8, I chose the "Upgrade from previous versions" and upload the data I got from PUT.
Everything was fine and when the process was finished it took me to the Web Authentication page, and when I entered the CCX admin user & pass (from my UCCX 5) my login failed ( Log on failed - Invalid User ID or Password). I can only login to the CLI.
My questions are:
1. Is the scenario I'm doing possible / correct ?
2. If Yes, did I miss something or made a mistake ?
3. Is there a way to reset the Web Admin Password through the CLI or other tools ? Is opening a TAC case the only way to use CET tool ?
Thanks in advance.