IP Phone Agent no login

Answered Question
Sep 15th, 2010

Hello everyone,
I'm working on a CRS 5.0.2 and CUCM 6.0.1 and I have a problem with ip phone agent who does not make me login. I state that I have looked at Cisco documentation type:

1. Configuring Cisco CallManager IP Phones to Work With IP Phone Agent
  2. One Button Login to configure for IP Phone Agents
  3. icd_cra
  4. What Steps Are Involved in the IP phone agent login process?

and that gives me the error is always the same

"Unable to log you in two to a configuration error (phone Is Not Associated
with the RMJTAPI Provider user ID). Contact your system administrator for
help "

Ascolta
Trascrizione fonetica
thanks for your help
I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Aaron Harrison about 6 years 2 months ago

Hi

There is a user on the CCM server (an Application User, which can be named anything but commonly would have 'rm' in the name somewhere) that UCCX uses to control the phones via JTAPI. Every phone that an agent may log on using must be associated to this user - the error you got means it is not associated now.

To find the user, go to your AppAdmin web page on UCCX. CLick System/Unified CM Configuration. Look at the username configured un the 'RmCm Subsystem' section.

Then go to CCMAdmin/User Management/Application Users. Find that Rm user there, and associate the physical phone (i.e. SEPxxxxxx device) that the agent is using to that user.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Aaron Harrison Wed, 09/15/2010 - 03:07

Hi

There is a user on the CCM server (an Application User, which can be named anything but commonly would have 'rm' in the name somewhere) that UCCX uses to control the phones via JTAPI. Every phone that an agent may log on using must be associated to this user - the error you got means it is not associated now.

To find the user, go to your AppAdmin web page on UCCX. CLick System/Unified CM Configuration. Look at the username configured un the 'RmCm Subsystem' section.

Then go to CCMAdmin/User Management/Application Users. Find that Rm user there, and associate the physical phone (i.e. SEPxxxxxx device) that the agent is using to that user.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Actions

This Discussion