Views
Helpful
Replies

WRV210 problem connecting to web configuration page of the router

instalbau
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm having problems accessing the web interface to set up my router, but only if the router has internet access on boot-up.

If I start the router with the  internet port unplugged, I can the configuration page. If i then plug the internet port, everything works fine, until the router reboots

Then VPN and the access to the configuration page of the router stops working

My network:

Internet -------- Modem/Router (192.168.163.222 / 255.255.255.0) ------- Cisco WRV210 (192.168.162.222) ---- Subnet 192.168.162.0 / 255.255.255.0

It's the same for the 1.1.17 and the 2.0.0.11 firmware versions

Please help

Edit: After installing the router for the first time I had the same behavior with the originally installed firmware 2.0.0.11. I've now updated again from 1.1.17.9 (which was somehow working) to the 2.0.0.11. The VPN log now shows: "There is no VPN Tunnel or Quick VPN behavior in this moment." Klicking Refresh or Start / Stop in the VPN summary doesn't change anything

2 Replies 2

riroe
Level 3
Level 3

Just a quick question for you on this: Do you have an ethernet cable going from the PC to one of the LAN ports on the

router?

THANKS

Yes, I have. Otherwise I couldn't have made the configuration, could I?

But now it seems that my problem has solved. I don't know why, as I don't have made any changes to the configuration, but now I'm able to access the router's configuration page every time. I have installed the newer firmware (heavy access problems), then I have reinstalled the older version and since then it working just fine.

I'm happy that it's working now, but I'm still wondering what's going on with this device?!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: