Views
Helpful
Replies

WRV210 problem connecting to web configuration page of the router

instalbau
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm having problems accessing the web interface to set up my router, but only if the router has internet access on boot-up.

If I start the router with the  internet port unplugged, I can the configuration page. If i then plug the internet port, everything works fine, until the router reboots

Then VPN and the access to the configuration page of the router stops working

My network:

Internet -------- Modem/Router (192.168.163.222 / 255.255.255.0) ------- Cisco WRV210 (192.168.162.222) ---- Subnet 192.168.162.0 / 255.255.255.0

It's the same for the 1.1.17 and the 2.0.0.11 firmware versions

Please help

Edit: After installing the router for the first time I had the same behavior with the originally installed firmware 2.0.0.11. I've now updated again from 1.1.17.9 (which was somehow working) to the 2.0.0.11. The VPN log now shows: "There is no VPN Tunnel or Quick VPN behavior in this moment." Klicking Refresh or Start / Stop in the VPN summary doesn't change anything

2 Replies 2

riroe
Level 3
Level 3

Just a quick question for you on this: Do you have an ethernet cable going from the PC to one of the LAN ports on the

router?

THANKS

Yes, I have. Otherwise I couldn't have made the configuration, could I?

But now it seems that my problem has solved. I don't know why, as I don't have made any changes to the configuration, but now I'm able to access the router's configuration page every time. I have installed the newer firmware (heavy access problems), then I have reinstalled the older version and since then it working just fine.

I'm happy that it's working now, but I'm still wondering what's going on with this device?!