Views
Helpful
Replies

IPService for cat 4506

anvar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I have catalyst 4506 switch with WS-X4013 (Catalyst 4500 Supervisor IIPlus (IOS), 2GE,Console(RJ-45)) sup engine.

i want to configure OSPF on the switch.I searched cisco for IP service image,but didn't find the image.Is this sup engine will not support Ipservice?.

Thanks In advance

Anvr

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

anvar@atl wrote:

Hi All

I have catalyst 4506 switch with WS-X4013 (Catalyst 4500 Supervisor IIPlus (IOS), 2GE,Console(RJ-45)) sup engine.

i want to configure OSPF on the switch.I searched cisco for IP service image,but didn't find the image.Is this sup engine will not support Ipservice?.

Thanks In advance

Anvr

Anvr

SupII Plus doesn't support OSPF i'm afraid nor does it support EIGRP/BGP/ISIS. The best you can do with this supervisor is EIGRP stub. See table 2 in this doc for details -

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps2797/ps5347/product_data_sheet09186a0080197424_ps4324_Products_Data_Sheet.html

Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

anvar@atl wrote:

Hi All

Thanks In advance

Anvr

Anvr

SupII Plus doesn't support OSPF i'm afraid nor does it support EIGRP/BGP/ISIS. The best you can do with this supervisor is EIGRP stub. See table 2 in this doc for details -

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps2797/ps5347/product_data_sheet09186a0080197424_ps4324_Products_Data_Sheet.html

Jon

Thanks Marshal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco