Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing the Call Handler input on unity

rramlal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

The call handler on unity currently offers users the option to dial their extension at any time, however we are moving from a CUCM AA console to unity 8 and have one .wav file that is already customed for "press 1 to dial an extension".

Is there an option that will allow caller input when press one to hear the prompt " enter your extension" and be able to transfer to the extension.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can lock the digit 1 to send them to another call handler where you play the message you want and they can dial the DN. Or you can send them to a call system transfer if the user is a non-vm user.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi

When you say I can lock the digit 1 and forward to a call handler and be able to dial the dn, so i can just create any call handler, change the recording and be able to dial extension any time.

For the caller system transfer i can't seem to reach anyone that has a voicemail box and is an internet subscriber is this the way this works?

Also i have a number of internet subscribers to create is there a .csv template I can use to do a bulk import?

jhitt-limited
Level 4
Level 4

I'd change the caller input for 1 to go to a directory handler.  But you can also change the .WAV file pretty easily too!