Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing the Call Handler input on unity

rramlal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

The call handler on unity currently offers users the option to dial their extension at any time, however we are moving from a CUCM AA console to unity 8 and have one .wav file that is already customed for "press 1 to dial an extension".

Is there an option that will allow caller input when press one to hear the prompt " enter your extension" and be able to transfer to the extension.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can lock the digit 1 to send them to another call handler where you play the message you want and they can dial the DN. Or you can send them to a call system transfer if the user is a non-vm user.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi

When you say I can lock the digit 1 and forward to a call handler and be able to dial the dn, so i can just create any call handler, change the recording and be able to dial extension any time.

For the caller system transfer i can't seem to reach anyone that has a voicemail box and is an internet subscriber is this the way this works?

Also i have a number of internet subscribers to create is there a .csv template I can use to do a bulk import?

jhitt-limited
Level 4
Level 4

I'd change the caller input for 1 to go to a directory handler.  But you can also change the .WAV file pretty easily too!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: