cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCE 7.2 Problem with ASA field at Supervisor Desktop.

grisadovoy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Experts

We have the following problem:

At Supervisor Desktop in the real-time displays ASA (average speed of answer) field is "no data". I have found the following information at Troubleshooting guide:

Problem The ASA (average speed of answer) statistic is not being updated in the
real-time displays in Supervisor Desktop.
SolutionThe data for this statistics comes from the ICM Admin Workstation HDS database. If any entries on the following windows in the Agent Desktop Configuration Setup tool were changed, Supervisor Desktop will not be able to retrieve current statistics:
¦ ICM Admin Workstation Distributor window
¦ ICM Admin Workstation Database window
If these windows were updated, you must stop and restart each Recording and Statistics service in the system in order for the new information to register properly in Directory services.

I have restarted ADHDS server, but it doesn`t resolve the problem.

May be someone have the same problem.

Thanks

6 Replies 6

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Is your PG configured correctly in the Agent Distribution tab to send information to the real-time tables in the Distributor site?

Regards,

Geoff

Hello, Geoff

Thank you for your answer.

All another real-time information come to Supervisor Desktop. Only ASA (average speed of answer) is display "no data".

Can you say me, which configuration I should check?

Thanks

Best regards,

Grigoriy

The Supervisor Desktop gets stats from a couple of different places. You may be getting certain stats correctly from CAD servers but maybe not from CTIOS. Do you get correct reporting of ASA in WebView reports?

Regards,

Geoff

Ohh, It`s really good idea - see real-time report for ASA.

I will look it tommorow. Do you remember, which real-time report can show me ASA?

Thanks

Best regards,

Grigoriy

I had same issue just fixed. CSD 'ASA' field synchs data from HDS database from |AW server not from CTI so if real time report in webview is showing ASA field the only thing to check is SQL user that allows data sync between AW and CSD:

Here are the steps I followed to resolve the issue:

1- Create a new user or get the credentials from existing user in SQL server e-g cadawuser

2- Run post install setup in PG c:\Program files\cisco\Desktop\bin\postinstall.exe

3- Check the settings and make it sure same user is given as created in AW SQL server(cadawuser) with atleast read rights.

4- Restart the following services

Cisco Sync Service

Cisco VOIP Monitor service

5- Login to supervisor desktop and check there is no more "N/A" rather ASA will show the appropriate value.

Hi, Geoff

I have checked WebView report (agent23: Agent Performance Summary Half Hour Report). At this report is persist ASA data. So at system this value is persist, but not at Supervisor Desktop.

Thanks

Best regards,

Grigoriy