1841 Boot Issues

Unanswered Question
Sep 15th, 2010
User Badges:

I have an 1841 Lab Router that will decompress a known good IOS and load up to the crypto message before locking up.  I was informed this problem started because a new IOS was loaded to play with some VPN settings (this is a lab router).  That said I have reverted to a known good IOS 12.4 with a confreg 0x2142 in the RomMon,  Even with the clear config I am still getting to the crypto message and locking up.  Can anyone help me find documentation that refers to setting up a Bootlog or some other way to find out where and why I am hanging on a previously good IOS?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
riroe Mon, 09/20/2010 - 02:36
User Badges:

“Thank you for your question.  This community is for Cisco Small Business products and your question is in reference to a Cisco Elite/Classic product.  Please post your question in the Cisco NetPro forums located here:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf;jsessionid=E0EEC3D9CB4E5165ED16933737822748.SJ3A?page=Network_Infrastructure_discussion

This forum has subject matter experts on Cisco Elite/Classic products that may be able to answer your question.”

THANKS

Actions

This Discussion