Here is my setup:
Cisco 851 Wired 10/100 Ethernet Router with latest IOS 12.4
Wii with 4.2U software version - bought in June
2 Wii LAN Adapters (One Rocketfish brand from gamestop, the other a Grey one from Ebay).
ISP: Cox Communications Motorola DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
Error Messages I am getting from the Wii: 51420, 51422, 52120, 52122
What I have done already to troubleshoot:
1. Restarted Router, Wii, and Cable modem
2. Tried to ping the Wii itself on my local network while it was testing connection - request timed out until 3 seconds before I receive the error message
3. Port Forwarded the ports that the Wii uses (80, 443, etc...) using ip nat source static IOS commands
4. Directly connected the Wii to my cable modem, no luck
5. Tried both LAN adapters and USB ports.
6. Tried different ethernet (known good) cables.
7. Tried assigning static IP addresses to my Wii and created a static NAT policy on my router for it.
8. Hitting the Wii LAN Adapter with a hammer (just kidding.. but really, it's become this frustrating)
The MAC Address shows up on my Console Information for both adapters and the LED on my LAN Adapter flashes when I test the connection as well as on the router itself. I have never been able to get online at all.
Does anyone know any tricks or hacks that will get this thing to work?
I assume your Wii is on 192.168.0.200?
You need to remove those "ip nat inside source static" commands as they are not needed and are opening your network up unnecessarily.
You can get rid of the ip nat pool as well, although as it isn't being referenced it isn't doing any harm.
Try also adding "spanning-tree portfast" to your ethernet 2 interface as your Wii may be getting impatient and timing out before your router transitions the port to the forwarding state.