Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP VXML Server Service Terminated Intermittently

eric.neoh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, all.

Recently we have implemented the ICM 7.5 with CUCM 7.1 and CVP 7.0(2). We have encountered strange problem whereby the VXML Server service in the CVP server (Call Server co-resident with VXML Server) terrminated intermittently. This problem happens even where the call volume to the hotline is low. However it happens more often when there is an influx of call volume.

Has opened a TAC case and the TAC has mentioned that it could be due to the hardware issue. We are using MCS-7845-I3-CCE1 for the CVP server. However, according to the TAC, the supported hardware based on the latest CVP BOM 7.0(2) are:

MCS-7845-I3-CCE2

MCS-7845-H2-CCE2/CCE3/CCE4

MCS-7845-I2-CCE2/CCE3/CCE4

But before implementing the system, we have gone through the CVP BOM released at that point of time and it stated that MCS-7845-I3-CCE1 was supported.

Anyone has encountered the similar problem? Is it really due to the hardware issue? Appreciate any advice and reply. Thanks in advanced.

Regards,
Eric

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

We had a thread on this recently. If you run the VXML server from the command line, it never stops. If you run it as a service, it stops after an hour. It was fixed by an Engineering Special which upgraded the JRE or JDK (can't quite recall) to 1.5_19 (I think). Search here for the thread.

Regards,

Geoff

To add to that, ES22 for CVP7.0(2) will update JRE shipped with CVP to JRE 1.5 update 19 to avoid JRE crashes.

Thanks,

Hitesh Patel

Hi, Hitesh Patel.

We have applied ES2, ES22, ES31 and ES33 on our CVP server as adviced by the TAC.

Thanks & Regards,
Eric

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: