Currently we are using CVP 7.0(2) integrated with ICM 7.5(9), Just want to check if the following is feasible:
1. Caller calls the hotline being routed to a queue.
2. An agent picks up the call.
3. Agent does a consult transfer to another ICM routing script configured with another Dialed Number. It is a post call survey.
4. The post call survey takes over the call when the agent complete the call transfer
5. The caller's no (CLID) and AgentID are passed over to the ICM Routing script of this post call survey.
Can we achieve the above mentioned scenario particularly on item 5? Would appreciate any help and advice.
Thanks & Regards,