cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

On occasion get very slow (1 second +) key press responce on 525 after upgrade to 7.4.6

FlyingDoctor_2
Level 1
Level 1

Happening on 2 525 - in both cases only started after upgrade

dialing numbers, pressing handsfree, even dtmf in a call

502/504 fine

Stuart

3 Replies 3

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Stuart;

(In order to replicate it properly), can you provide a description of the deployment scenario and potentially a configuration file (remove any private info)?

regards
Alberto

Hi

config is nothing special -what we have used for ages - only change was firmware upgrade

The two of us with 525 both got it.

This is definitely a UI / phone state  issue - no sip messag flow

For UI we use normal stuff + softkeys, ldap directory,  device feature sync  and we have an XML phone app

We have had to go back to previous firmware as was unusable when it happened.

I noticed it most when dialing "on hook"  ie hands free  as you enter the number the phone will present liist of previous numbers that match,

I thought it was just restricted to that, however we also got it going between handsfree and the handset during a call..

I also go it using the keypad to generate dtmf during a call - so not screen related

Not using bluetooth or wifi.

not a problem on 502/504 on same firmware and now very similar config (now other 502/4 bugs resolved)

Sorry cant help more

PS I have a more pressing need to get the other couple of issues I have raisded resolved

I have a similar issue but it's very pronounced when using my SPA525G on the WiFi network.  I have attached a short video clip of how my system dials a an internal 5 digit extension to our conference bridge.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: