Directory Search

Answered Question
Sep 16th, 2010

Hi

I wanted to know what do i need to do to make a user's name show up in the corporate direcory when someone searches for them in the phone.

I just finished added 2 new users in CM and Unity and when i go to my phone to search the directory it says no record match.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by rob.huffman about 6 years 2 months ago

Hey Scooter,

In CCM 4.1 (x) it's quite likely that you are using

the built-in DC directory. Try going to;

ccmadmin page> Users> Add a new User (add your two new peeps & try the search via phone again)

Cheers!

Rob

Correct Answer by afmmanicke about 6 years 2 months ago

I believe that information comes from an LDAP connection in Call Manager.   In my 7.x environment I go to System -> LDAP -> LDAP Directory -> Select the proper LDAP Configuration and click the Perform Full Sync Now.

This may vary depening on your system and configuration, but posting more infomation would help.

TONY

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
afmmanicke Thu, 09/16/2010 - 07:41

I believe that information comes from an LDAP connection in Call Manager.   In my 7.x environment I go to System -> LDAP -> LDAP Directory -> Select the proper LDAP Configuration and click the Perform Full Sync Now.

This may vary depening on your system and configuration, but posting more infomation would help.

TONY

scooter817 Thu, 09/16/2010 - 08:02

Tony

I just check the system tab and i don't have the LDAP function like you do in 7

Correct Answer
rob.huffman Thu, 09/16/2010 - 11:34

Hey Scooter,

In CCM 4.1 (x) it's quite likely that you are using

the built-in DC directory. Try going to;

ccmadmin page> Users> Add a new User (add your two new peeps & try the search via phone again)

Cheers!

Rob

Actions

This Discussion