Views
Helpful
Replies

Directory Search

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

I wanted to know what do i need to do to make a user's name show up in the corporate direcory when someone searches for them in the phone.

I just finished added 2 new users in CM and Unity and when i go to my phone to search the directory it says no record match.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

afmmanicke
Level 1
Level 1

I believe that information comes from an LDAP connection in Call Manager.   In my 7.x environment I go to System -> LDAP -> LDAP Directory -> Select the proper LDAP Configuration and click the Perform Full Sync Now.

This may vary depening on your system and configuration, but posting more infomation would help.

TONY

View solution in original post

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Scooter,

In CCM 4.1 (x) it's quite likely that you are using

the built-in DC directory. Try going to;

ccmadmin page> Users> Add a new User (add your two new peeps & try the search via phone again)

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

afmmanicke
Level 1
Level 1

I believe that information comes from an LDAP connection in Call Manager.   In my 7.x environment I go to System -> LDAP -> LDAP Directory -> Select the proper LDAP Configuration and click the Perform Full Sync Now.

This may vary depening on your system and configuration, but posting more infomation would help.

TONY

I have CM 4.1

Tony

I just check the system tab and i don't have the LDAP function like you do in 7

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Scooter,

In CCM 4.1 (x) it's quite likely that you are using

the built-in DC directory. Try going to;

ccmadmin page> Users> Add a new User (add your two new peeps & try the search via phone again)

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: