Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EIM 4.3 - Pull from Queue

Hello,

I applied the patch 4.3.1 S4, looks like you can no longer pull from the exception queue even with a supervisor that has admin rights.

Although, I have applied changed so many things with TAC, maybe I am missing something! Can anyone here tell me (who as applied SR4) if they are having this issue?

Thanks!

Barry

6 Replies 6

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Barry,

We have applied SR4 to two EIM clusters, one in the US and one in Europe. I'll have to check the functionality for the task you mention.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff!

If the supervisor's still can do this, try creating a new integrated supervisor.

I started with a fresh install putting all ES's on there in a row, so unfortunately I did not get to test an already existing one.

In my lab however I did attempt to put ES4 on there and found I could no longer create new  Supervisor Monitor Reports... may be something you might want to double check as well.

See ya!

Barry

Barry,

Are you doing new installs or upgrades of 4.2(5)?

Our  EIMs are upgrades and we had some broken functionality which we had to fix by updating some stored procedures by hand.

Regards,

Geoff

I am doing a fresh install.

Lab. 4.3.1.3 - bad attempt at putting on ES4

Prod 4.3.1.4 - Started fresh with ES4 before any config was put on the system.

Thanks!

Barry

Frank Jensen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Barry,

We just upgraded from 4.2.5 to 4.3.1 es4 this week.  Our supervisor with admin rights can still pull/pick activities out of the exception queue.  However, when the supervisor tries to transfer these activities to an integrated queue they get stuck in the 4100 4105 state in the db server.  I just opened a TAC case.

Geoff is the architect that designed our global UCCE implementation.  He is very familiar with our account.  I should get more info from TAC/BU/eGain on Monday and will report back here.  We are also having issues with granting supervisor report priviledges on integrated queues.

Never a dull moment with EIM.

Frank

That sounds good!

Can you try setting up a new supervisor/admin and see if you can pull from the queue? I can't even get the button to not be grayed out!

Barry

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: