Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks: Group Administration Report

raza555
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

1. I have created about 200 groups in RME and want to see a report showing that which device belongs to which group.
  2. More explanation: My each group is the name of the office and all the devices in the group belongs to that office, so I want to see a report that show each group(office in my case) and devices belongs to that group(Office).

3. Also I want to see a report that shows that which devices are not part of the Groups.

I am using the

LMS: 1.2.0

RME: 4.3.0

CS:    3.3.0

CM:   5.2.1

DFM: 3.2.0

THANKS

Please guide me that is it possible to create these type of reports.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are no such reports.  You would need to look at the membership details of each group to see which devices are matched.  That is, from RME > Devices > Group Administration click on the group then click the Details button.  From the next screen, click on the Membership Details button.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are no such reports.  You would need to look at the membership details of each group to see which devices are matched.  That is, from RME > Devices > Group Administration click on the group then click the Details button.  From the next screen, click on the Membership Details button.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: