Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection Architectural Overview

Hi,

Does anyone have the Cisco Unity Connection Architectural Diagram.The architectural diagram for Cisco unity is available and we have Cisco Doc written by Jeff Lindborg for the same,but I am not able to find the Cisco Unity Connection Architectural Diagram.

Can anyone tell me  where I can  get this ??

Thanks & Regards,

Hasan Jafri

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Hills
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Back with Unity Connection 2.x the following was made: Connection 2.0 architecture which can be found at:

http://ciscounitytools.com/Training/Connection/CUC2_01.html

At this location you will find Video and Power Points regarding this. I have not found anything further for future release. Generally only when something changes or new feature is added do things get updated here for future versions.

Take a look and see if this contains any information you might be looking.

Thanks,

Scott

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Scott Hills
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Back with Unity Connection 2.x the following was made: Connection 2.0 architecture which can be found at:

http://ciscounitytools.com/Training/Connection/CUC2_01.html

At this location you will find Video and Power Points regarding this. I have not found anything further for future release. Generally only when something changes or new feature is added do things get updated here for future versions.

Take a look and see if this contains any information you might be looking.

Thanks,

Scott

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I was looking for the architectural change that might be there in Unity Connection 7.x.

I believe you are right may be there is no major change in the architecture of Unity Connection 7.x

Thank you for your help!!

Thanks ,

Jafri

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: