Views
Helpful
Replies

9971 Key

ali nasser
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have Call Manager Version 7.1.3aSU1, i need to configure 6 lines in 9971, when i check in Reorder Phone Button Configuration i find 3 lines just can be added.

thanks

A.Nasser

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You'll need to configure a Phone Button Template - this is under 'Device/Device Settings/Phone Button Template'. Find the existing template for a 9971, copy it, and change the lines 4-6 to be 'line' intead of speed dial or whatever they are by default.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You'll need to configure a Phone Button Template - this is under 'Device/Device Settings/Phone Button Template'. Find the existing template for a 9971, copy it, and change the lines 4-6 to be 'line' intead of speed dial or whatever they are by default.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron

For your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: