cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot Run Unified Reporting on Publisher 6.1

dwtcp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, my 6.1 cluster's Publisher could not boot. (Common partition boor problem)
I used the recovery cd and fixed the errors manually.
It booted and all devices are registered there now.
But,
i cannot generate a report through Unified report. I get ERROR: Error  encountered while generating report: null

I have tried to stop dbreplication on subscriber. On publisher and then  reset it but nothing happens. Only errors.
And in RTMT i get both databases with state 2 but the cluster is 4!!
Last thing, when i generate a report about database on the subscriber i  get cm1 (publisher) cannot be reached but i have checked that there is  no problem with the dns (through the CLI)

What i can't understand is why running cluster overview on the subscriber shows everything OK!!

Any help would be very appreciated.

Regards
Anthony

I am running

6_1_2_1000_13on both servers.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Matthew Kaufman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If DB replication shows as two, for both servers and the cluster shows 4 this is normal.  Cluster will always show as the combined values for all servers, hence 2+2=4.  As for not being able to run the report, there could be something else going on.  You are on CUCM 6.1.2.1000-13 which has A LOT of defects present in it, so there is the possibility that you could be hitting something known.

Are you experiencing any performance or other issues on the system?

It might be worthwhile opening a new TAC SR to address your issues if you have a valid service contract on your CUCM cluster.

--Matt

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Matthew Kaufman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If DB replication shows as two, for both servers and the cluster shows 4 this is normal.  Cluster will always show as the combined values for all servers, hence 2+2=4.  As for not being able to run the report, there could be something else going on.  You are on CUCM 6.1.2.1000-13 which has A LOT of defects present in it, so there is the possibility that you could be hitting something known.

Are you experiencing any performance or other issues on the system?

It might be worthwhile opening a new TAC SR to address your issues if you have a valid service contract on your CUCM cluster.

--Matt

Thanks for your interest.

Regarding dbreplication status., at some point i figure it out that 4 is the combined number of the other 2!!

There was no performance issue.

So i decided to get a backup --> i did it succesfully

and then i upgraded both of them to 6.1.2.1002-1. (last version of 6.1.2)

Now everything is working fine!

Unfortunatelly, there was no valid contract for TAC :-(

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: