Replies

ANIDbEngine issue.

ahmed.gadi
Level 1
Level 1
Unable to connect to Data base.
Probable Cause:
    ANIDbEngine process may be down
Please check the attached pdshow output.
7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the ani.log and ANIServer.log.

Thanks joseph,

I will upload tomorrow early mornng.

Hi Joseph,

Please find the attached ANIServer.log file.

I tried to get ani.log file, but it says "you can open file, as it is being used by another application"

when i stop anidatabase service, i could not see anilog file in its location, but on starting anidatabase service i can see ani.log file (4kb).

Thanks in advance...

This error points to a locale problem.  LMS is only supported on US English versions of Windows installed with a US English locale.  Confirm your server is setup accordingly.  It looks like the server might be setup to an Arabic locale.

Yes, it is installed in Arabic locale.

I will change regional settings of windows server and will update.

Thanks for your support.

Hi Joseph,

I changed the Server Locale from Arabic to US English, but still the same error. I checked the ANIServer.log and found same java.lang.error.

Still the date format of LMS3.0 is arabic. I am using Java version 1.5.0_11-603.Is there any option to change Locale in LMS itself?

Can you please tell me the difference between Licensed and Purchased  under "PRODUCT INSTALLED" box?

Thanks in advance.    

Hello Joseph,

can you please advice what should i do next? If i update to 3.0.1 (maintenance upgrade) will it help ?

Thanks & Regards

Ahmed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: