Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7 Wallboard Options

neil.moran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have a customer that had just upgraded from contact centre 3, the contact centre had HTTP triggers and there was a reporting script that you could browse to and it would give the current status of the service queues. The new contact centre has the Enhanced license so I cannot configure HTTP triggers as this is only available with the Premium license. Is there any other software available that could replicate this or do they mostly use HTTP triggers to access the contact centre database.

Thanks

Regards

Neil

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can get more granular data from a script with the aid of the Get Reporting Statistics step, so depending on what data you need back, perhaps the standard wallboard integration could server this purpose.

What data is it?

Hi Anthony,

All the customer want is what they had on the old server Agents ready, talking, working, not ready. and calls in the queue. I have a pic of what was on the old server. This is as you said a simple script that uses the Get reporting Stats but it uses a Http trigger. The new contact centre has the enhanced license and the http subsystem is only available with the premuim license. I have attached the script that was used by the old server will it work if I upgrade to the premium license?

Is there any other cheaper software wallboards that can read off the database of the server and display the CSQ stats.

Thanks for your help I have a supervisor thats a little upset that her queue stats are no longer up on the wall and I need to give her a few options ;-)

Thanks

Regards

Neil

Hi,

Try Gila wallboard, many of us have tried that one and works great.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ipccwallboard/files/

Gabriel.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: