cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cdr / cmr configuration

JATINDER KUMAR
Level 1
Level 1

can any one please guide me how to configure cdr/cmr on cucm 6.1. and what all da

ta we can take out. can we do it automatic. i just want to take the information of outgoing calls from each extension. Called

number, time, connection time things like this . please help

4 Replies 4

kostyacroc
Level 1
Level 1

You need activate all CDR services. And set SFTP server in CDR Management. After it you can parse logs with field calling, called, time, duration.

Thanks for the quick answer ... but can you please elaborate it as i dont want to take chances with my production. we have got few clients running on this . please guide me ith the services and steps ..

Thanks a ton in advance

You're missing the most important step which is enabling CDR, just enabling the services doesn't enable CDR.

You need to enable this 2 paramenter in every server.

CDR Enabled Flag
Call Diagnostics Enabled

We already offer CAR so the biling server config is optional.

You can read the CAR documentation here.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_maintenance_guides_list.html

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

hi java thansk for the reply... i will surely check the answer one more thing i have posted two mote question since morning those are equally important as this one is can you please give some ideas.. i shall be very thankfull to you

hoping for the best and fast reply

Jatin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: