cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 4.2(3) Change format of CLI incoming from PSTN via MGCP gw.

Please,

help me to change the configuration of the Callmanager version 4.2(3) to change the format of the Calling party number,

how its is displayed on IP phones and in the missed and recived calls directories on the IP phones.

The Callmanager is connected to the PSTN via MGCP gateway, using ISDN PRI (Euro ISDN) trunk.

The calling party number format in incoming calls is using numbering plan ISDN,

and number type is either national, then calling party number is the typically 9 digits long (example 87874590)

or number type is international and calling party number is typically 12 digits long (example 420774028173).

The IP phone then displays calling party like 00087874590 or 0000420774028173, and this number

can be used to call back to the callee.

Now I need to change the format of the calling party number displayed on the IP phones, reduce it simly by one zero.

I want the IP phone to display the calling party number like 0087874590 (national or long-distance numbers)

or 000420774028173 (international numbers).

Do anybody knows, where in the CallManager is the calling party translation for the incoming calls configured?

Thanks in advance

Frantisek Opravil

1 Reply 1

Hi,

I have found an answer to my question myself, at last. in another thread of this forum, at:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1162551#1162551

Service parameters can be used. You find the service parameters in the call manager section under advanced.

Frantisek Opravil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: