Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Per Connection's QoS assignment

Hello Experts,

I need a help on QoS configuration based on connection. I have a network of 10.0.0.0/16 behind my router, i want any connection (any single IP) from this network not to do more than 300k/300k upload/download. I can't stand the stress of putting the IP address one after the other. is there a better way to assign this Qos

Best Regards

Tunji

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Lei Tian
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tunji,

There is a feature call microflow policing can police the traffic on flow basis. That is supported on 6500, what platform are you using for rate limiting?

HTH,

Lei Tian

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Lei Tian
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tunji,

There is a feature call microflow policing can police the traffic on flow basis. That is supported on 6500, what platform are you using for rate limiting?

HTH,

Lei Tian

I use 3845

ISR router

it is the rate limiting I want to acheive based on any connection. I dont have any rate limiting presently, thats why I need your assistance.

Unfortunately, the software based router currently doesn't support this feature. It requires hardware based netflow.

HTH,

Lei Tian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card