Views
Helpful
Replies

"Lines are busy" msg in CIM 4.3.1 chat window

usasanth1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am getting message like "Lines are busy" in customer chat window even though agent available for chat. I can able to see ICM script is invoking and its sending the call to CIM. But not sure why I am getting this message.

Thanks

Suresh

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I can able to see ICM script is invoking and its sending the call to CIM. But not sure why I am getting this message.

Not sure what you mean by "sending the call to CIM.

You will get that message if the caller has to wait too long. Try it without the agent being available. The customer call will queue and after 70s, that message will pop up.

This is a setting in CIM

CHAT_WATCHDOG_INSEC 70

You could change it and restart CIM, but it's there for a reason, so leave it alone.

Adjust UserData on the MR PIM to 0xd4 so you get useful trace, change it so it displays to the screen.

Now try it again. Go available and watch the PIM. You should see the "DO_THIS_WITH_TASK" message containing the agent ID. If you don't see this, your ICM config is wrong. Perhaps the agent does not belong to the correct skill group. 

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

I can able to see the message which you mentioned "DO_THIS_WITH_TASK" in my MR pim trace. For your reference I am attaching the trace taken from MRPIM process. Kindly advice me on the same.

Regards,

Suresh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: