cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring LACP

abbas.ali
Level 1
Level 1

Is there an link on CCO where I could get information how to configure a LACP between Cisco Switch running CatOS and HP Virtual Blade servers.  I am having issues and currently the link is Active Standby.

Any help will be appreciated.

4 Replies 4

Hi Glen,

Thanks for your response, but I can't access this link.  If you don't mind, can you send me the pdf file at abbask.ali@gmail.com.  Will really appreciate it.

Regards,

abbas.ali@consumerinfo.com

Hi Glen,

Thanks for your response, but I can't access this link.  If you don't mind, can you send me the pdf file at abbask.ali@gmail.com.  Will really appreciate it.

Regards,

In the URL that Glen gave just replace the "partner" bit with "customer". You still may need to login but if you have a standard account you should be able to access it.

Jon

Sorry about the link .  That being said it is as simple as going to cisco.com  and using the search function .  In the case of what you are looking for just search on " configuring etherchannel catos"  .   You can find almost anything using this function even without a CCO id.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card