Views
Helpful
Replies

UNITY connection

Ritinchandar
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I feel comfortable with unity server and its working softwares, architecture etc., Can anyone 1 help me with unity connection because it runs on linux and i want to have lucid picture about this.

2 Replies 2

anmcbrid
Level 1
Level 1

UC is an applicance, it's not important really that it runs on Linux, you will never have access to Linux. You have a web page which is very similar to Unity that has all of what you need and if needed you get console access via a CLI that is specifically written for UC & CCM not a linux login.

If you've used CM 5+ then it's just like that.

I think anyone who is used to administrating Unity could make the switch over to Connection pretty easily and not have much of a relearning curve at all.

Basically though in Unity you needed to maintain Windows & Unity, in UC you only have to do voicemail stuff.  No OS maintaince, we deal with all of it for you.

Your local account team could setup a demo for you if you wanted to get some hands on time.

HI ,

Thanks for response.....I do understand. But i want to know all the CLI commands and their proper usuage...We have depot tools in Unity server and what about in unity connection......

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: