Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Service level gone down

Hi All,

We have the setup of HIPCC 7.0, CVP 3.1 and CCM 4.1 setup.

We have defined in the sytem information Service level threshold as 20 seconds and Service level type as Ignore Abandoned Calls.

And found service level of calltype and skillgroups around 70% to 80% or sometimes 60%.

Our management would like to increase the service level threshold seconds to 30. So we have changed the service threshold to 30 seconds for two call types (tick the Override System Information Default in calltype list.

After we changed this threshold we found that services of calltype and skillgroup gone down to 8%.

Any one have any idea or any clue or any suggestion.

kindly help us.

Manivannan

3 Replies 3

Are you sure you didn't change anything else?  Also, is your traffic the same before and after tha change (e.g. are you taking the same number of calls)?

david

David,

We found that offered calls were increased to large amount thats why we are getting less Service level. Even though i have the doubt where to change the service level configuration for the skillgroups??? by default from where it will refer the Service level. Any idea.

Because when i check the skillgrup explorer advanced tab found that service level threshold is -1, that means it is default one, so where i can find the default configuration. how to change indiuval service level configuration for skill group.

with Regards,

Manivannan

In config manager look under miscellaneous tools > system information.  You will find the service level threshold there, usually 20 seconds.  You can change it to anything you want for a skill group using config manager > explorer tools > skill  group explorer under the advanced tab.

Now, why would you be using both call type and skill group data for service levels?  Pick one or the other, but don't use them both.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: