I want to upload a new language for the phone 7941G. So i download the locale installer (in my situation is french language po-locale-fr_FR-188.8.131.520-1.cop.sgn) from the Cisco web site.
I install this new file :
In Cisco Unified OS Administration
- Software Upgrades -> Install/Upgrade
- I give the parameters to download my file from FTP server
- The installation start but during this step i can read this :
[LOCALE] Successfully extracted localised files.
[LOCALE] Setting file permissions...
chown: cannot access `/usr/local/cm/tftp/france': No such file or directory
chmod: cannot access `/usr/local/cm/tftp/france': No such file or directory
[LOCALE] Attempting to add network locale information to the database...
csv DSN=ccm_super /usr/local/cm/db/csv/products/france_network_locale.csv
Update Statistics DSN=ccm_super
[LOCALE] Locating and removing old and legacy COP files related to this locale...
[LOCALE] Copied po-locale-fr_FR-184.108.40.2060-1.cop to migratory path.
- I restart my Call Manager
In Cisco Unified CM Administration
- Device -> Device Settings -> Default Device Profile
- I create a new profile for the phone 7941G-GE with SCCP protocol
- In User Locale i just have 2 choice <None> and English, United States but i don't have French ??!
I have check on my CCM, the command file list tftp * return the folder "french_france", i don't have folder "france". This problem can explain the french language is not present in choise for the "User locale" ?
If not could you explain the procedure to add french language for the phone 7941G ?
Thanks in advance for your help.
P.S : I attach install log of this file