Views
Helpful
Replies

Work Ready/Work Not Read Agent state

andrea.pace
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,
I've got two environments with UCCE 7.2.7 and CTI OS 7.2.7 too; CTI OS registry configurations seem to be the same.
I've a little problem with the Agent State after an inbound or outbound call.In both the environment I've an AgentDeskSetting with the following main properties:
Ring No Answer: not configured
Work mode on Incoming: Required
Work mode on Outgoing: Required
Wrap up time: 7200 seconds

I launch the Cisco Agent Desktop, then log in an Agent, with the previous AgentDeskSetting, and I make an inbound call for the agent; the agent answers the call, talks about 10/15 secons and hangs up the call. At this point the agent, after wrap up data form, goes in work mode and has the Ready and Not Ready buttons available.
In this condition of work mode, I go to see the Agent_Real_Time table: in the first of the two environments I read an AgentState value of 6 (WorkNotReady) while in the other one I can see an AgentState value of 5 (WorkReady). Why I have two different values? I'am wondering if I miss something: are there some configurations that I have not seen?

Thanks a lot for help,
Andrea

6 Replies 6

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I don't think you are missing anything - that's how I do it. I've never checked the table as you have done, and don't know the answer.

Regards,

Geoff

Can you run the CTIOS server registries through a comparison tool to ensure they really are the same?  You can use the Cisco Support Tools for it or some other program like WinDiff.

david

I Geoff,

the table is the same read by Web View; if I reduce the Wrap up time to 10 seconds in the first case, after 10 seconds, the agent goes in Ready State, in the other he goes in Not Ready State.

Now, as David suggested me, I will try to compare the two servers registry.

Thanks for help,

Andrea

I compared the values in the two registers and I seem to be substantially the same.

I took the keys "Cisco System, Inc.\Ctios" and "Cisco System, Inc.\ICM\\CTIOS1".

I just cannot understand why the two different behaviors...

Any ideas?? Can I decide in which state will go the agent after the wrap-up time??

Thanks a lot,

Andrea

You return to the state you were in prior to the call. For the second example, are you in a ready state prior to taking the call?

Hi Ed,

the problem is solved: there was another custom application that gave the NotReady command (by CIL) when the agent was in talking state; in this manner the agent was booked for a not ready state after the wrap-up time had expired: so, after the call was hung-up, he was in WorkNotReady state.

I'm sorry for this post :-(

Thanks a lot to all,

Andrea

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: