Level 7
Level 7

AnyConnect is now available for the iPhone via the App Store:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cisco-anyconnect/id392790924?mt=8

5 Replies 5

stefanl01
Level 1
Level 1

I installed the app yesterday and I receive the following message every time I try to connect. "The secure gateway has rejected the agent's VPN connect or reconnect request. A new connection requires reauthentication and must be started manually. Please contact your network administrator if this problem persists. The following message was received from the secure gateway: No License". We use Anyconnect every day on our computers and it works perfect. What kind of license do we need? or does something else generate this message? Anyone with an idea?

Best regard Stefan Larsson

You will require the AnyConnect for Mobile license on the ASA platform in order to support mobile devices such as the iPhone.

I am little confused. I called Cisco partner help line and they were not sure nor gave me the right answer. I tried PDI help desk and they transffered my call back to Partner help.

In order for Apple Iphone  to work in Cisco UC environement only.  I will require licensing on ASA. Now the question is, do i need Anyconnect mobile or Anyconnect essential. In addition, I am told that i needed Mobile user license for Iphone, Cisco top level part Mobile-K9.

Can anyone confirm if i needed both anyconnect essential or premium and Mobile any connect and Mobile user license?

Three componenets:

1- ASA any connect premium license

2- ASA mobile connect

3-  Mobile user license- MOBILE-K9

MY problem is, if we needed all three, the cost of single mobile client wil me around 450/ IPHONE.user.

To support mobile devices such as the iPhone you need a license for SSL VPN (it could be either the AnyConnect Premium license or the AnyConnect Essentials license) and you need the AnyConnect Mobile license.

The good news is that the AnyConnect Mobile license is just one license per box and is not per individual user. So the solution with AnyConnect Premium and AnyConnect Mobile is fairly expensive but the solution with AnyConnect Essentials and AnyConnect Mobile is much less expensive.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Do I still needed jabber for Iphone mobile-k9 sku for receiving and placing phone calls like my desk phone?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: