User Tracking delete interval

Answered Question
Sep 21st, 2010

CM User Tracking delete interval what is the diff between "End Host Table" and " History Table "? also these option can't be set lower than "7" days? I want delete the entery more than 2 days old and I want to keep only the latest entery. but the number back to "7" days by itself. any idea? and what's exactly the diff between Major acqustion and minor acqustion? Thanks!

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Joe Clarke about 6 years 2 months ago

This works for me.  I was able to set my delete interval down to two hours.  Make sure the NMSROOT/campus/etc/cwsi/ut.properties file, and make sure casuser can write to this file.  The property that controls the main UT end host aging is UTAgeTime.

A major acquisition looks at all devices in Campus and acquires all users connected to them.  Minor acquisitions look at the devices that have changed since the last Campus Data Collection, and only collects end hosts from them.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Joe Clarke Wed, 09/22/2010 - 19:20

This works for me.  I was able to set my delete interval down to two hours.  Make sure the NMSROOT/campus/etc/cwsi/ut.properties file, and make sure casuser can write to this file.  The property that controls the main UT end host aging is UTAgeTime.

A major acquisition looks at all devices in Campus and acquires all users connected to them.  Minor acquisitions look at the devices that have changed since the last Campus Data Collection, and only collects end hosts from them.

Actions

This Discussion