cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect and IAS

cityofkerrville
Level 1
Level 1

I was trying to follow the instructions to create a setup where a Cisco Anyconnect client with a Cisco ASA VPN host, would authenticate to AD through IAS. When I try to create an Anyconnect profile I get a message that says I cannot write to drive 0. We shou;d have more than enough space as we just upgraded the flash memory. Any ideas? The reason we had to go this route was because our VPN Client was not compatible with Windows 7. When I say not compatible, I mean it was not working correctly. The VPN client would connect but would not be able to connect to any mapped drives or ping anything on the network. I am however, able to get to my "My docs" which is pointed to a folder on the server. When I use the shrewsoft client, I can connect to everything and access everything. If we can get the VPN client to work on Windows 7, it'll be even better. Any insight and/or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The latest Cisco VPN Client version 5.0.7 supports Windows 7.

Hope that helps.

We've already tried the 5.0.7.0290 client and still experience the same issue.  Based on what we've seen across various forums this is a common issue.  Hopefully there will be an update soon.  Thanks for your help.