We are planning on using ME6524 switches as PE devices. Some customers will be connected through another ISP to which the 6524 will have an ethernet trunk.
I have some questions about this setup:
1. Is it possible to have subinterfaces on the interface connected to the other ISP?
2. Is it possible to do per customer egress shaping on the subinterfaces?
3. Is it possible to do per customer ingress / egress policing for these customers?
4. Is it possible to do CBWFQ on the subinterfaces
5. If subinterfaces and/or shaping are not possible what is the best way to configure the maximum bandwith for these customers both ingress and egress?
6. Is it possible to provide EoMPLS to these customers?
7. Is it possible to use QinQ for this Customers so they can have a trunk between their CE devices?