Incoming Call Notification Popup for CUPC and IdentaPop Pro

Unanswered Question
Sep 22nd, 2010

Afternoon all,

We use an application called IdentaPop Pro which is a Caller ID desktop popup program that utilises the Call Manager's TSP drivers. Since we upgraded our CUCM Cluster to 7.1(3)SU2 (from 6.1(4) ) I have noticed that incoming calls on the desktop are popping up with the '0' removed from the beginning of the number..

I have also noticed that the notification popup in Cisco Personal Communicator also removes the zero from an incoming external number.

However, the notification popup works properly if I use IP Communicator and displays the full number correctly.

Do I need to setup any application dialing rules maybe?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jamie

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Joseph Martini Thu, 09/23/2010 - 11:33

CIPC uses SCCP while the TSP and CUPC (in deskphone mode) rely on CTI.  There may have been a change to the TSP between versions that causes that behavior change.  If you would really like to have the old functinality back I'd open a TAC case to reproduce the behavior on the 6.1.4 TSP and the 7.1.3 TSP or even easier just use CUPC.

karlapridelovew... Fri, 11/25/2016 - 04:51

Hi,

Tenfold offers integration between CRMs and phone systems and provides features like click to dial and call pop up that shows details about the caller for incoming calls or the person being called in the case of outbound calls. The call pop up also allows you to create a new lead from the call or create notes and follow up tasks. We support Cisco integration. You may check this on this link: https://www.tenfold.com/integrations/cisco/

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content