Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to browse using clean access

sarat1317
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I am unable to browse to certain websites with clean access installed. When I am not able to browse to certain websites, I use www.xyz.com and I get security message - access blocked page from clean access but when I use http://xyz.com I get to the website however cannot browse anything from there. We are using internal proxy server and all port 80 access is allowed.

Can someone please help to resolve this?

Thanks

Sarat

4 Replies 4

sarat1317
Level 1
Level 1

Just want to add that we are not using NAC appliance but the NAC software configured on the server.

Sarat,

In your Traffic policies, do you have any sites/ip's listed as blocked?

Faisal

Found out the problem is because of the entry in bypass proxy list. When I removed the entry it worked fine. All wireless internet traffic hits NAC first and then pass through the proxy server. I am trying to find an option so this is not managed at desktop level. Can I add an entry as below

User management > user roles > Traffic control > Wireless role (untrusted - trusted) - and allow traffic from wireless network to destination IP?

Thanks

Sarat

Sarat,

You could allow any traffic you want in the wireless role and if the PC is set to send it directly to the site, it would work.

Faisal