cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Type Half Hour - Aggregated over days

rajan-sbc
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for suggestions on Call Type Half Hour report (calltyp22 in webview).

We need a custom version where the half hours stats are for the entire interval not by each day.

Is there a canned report for this in 7.5 Webview? is this something one can do with CUIS/CUIC?

In terms of SQL I could do some group by basedon time - but would appreciate any hints.

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

Nathan Luk
Level 1
Level 1

There's nothing out of the box that will do that. I've built those type of reports as custom reports before for webview so I would say you'd have to look at doing it in SQL (from memory I did it by casting DateTime to a string, doing a RIGHT string function on it to grab just the time and then grouping by that).

In CUIS you'll run across the same issue, you'll be able to group by day if required out of the box but to aggregate for a 30 minute interval over a period of days that will need to be done using modified SQL just the same.

Cheers,

Nathan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: