Changing CSCO ID associated with Cisco account

Unanswered Question
Sep 22nd, 2010

Hello.

This is an issue that has been troubling me for about a month now.

I wrote my first attempt at CCNA with one CSCO ID as a Cisco Student, and later when I wrote CCNA exam again, I was given another CSCO ID. My Cisco.com Account is linked with my first CSCO ID while I became certified with the second CSCO ID. Now I am unable to see my certification tracking in the Cisco website due to both CSCO IDs being associated with the same email ID.

I registed a case with Cisco Cert support with case ID , Case#: 01195558 however there has been no response yet. I am currently preparing for CCNP certification and I hope Cisco would sort this issue out for me at the earliest. At the very least I hope I can get my Certificate Number so that it can be submitted for verification to prospective employers.

If needed I can share scanned images of the two exam reports showing the two CSCO IDs.

Thank You.

I have this problem too.
2 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
joemichelo Fri, 10/01/2010 - 05:35

I conquer with you. I could not log into the Cisco Certification support forum and the system was reporting my email is unknown. Obviously, this could not be true bacause i used it to open several cases.

Also, i opened two cases now and even the automated responce via email from Cisco is not coming. After five days, the case has not be updated by Cisco. Quite strange!!!

rgodden Wed, 10/06/2010 - 17:04

it does take a bit of time and rasing a few support

cases.

I had problems when it went over to vue from prometric and when i booked test with vue thier script over the phone was' have you tested with us before'

to me that means with VUE so said no and ended up with to id's.

You then raise certication support and i think they are measured on how many cases they close and so they will reply but close the case after 24 hours if you dont reply, hence the numerous cases raised !

In the end they will correct it .

Actions

This Discussion