cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2 different WAP4410N stops responding

jerryfreund
Level 1
Level 1

Still having issues. I reconnected 4 laptops today on 2 different WAP4410n APs. The user will let me know if they get disconnected. Yesterday I even reflashed the firmward on them. Also in order to reconect to one of the Waps I had to cycle the power.

The laptops are different

One is a Dell Latitude c840 w/ Links wireless card and the other is a IBM t41 i believe.

7 Replies 7

johnacla
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco is currently actively working with the thread author and we hope to have a resolution to the matter soon.

I´ve ran into a problem when I tried to connect to the router using the Linksys VPN client. The client connects, then the DIAG led is lit and the router hangs... It seems that I´m not able to downgrade the firmware to 1.1.13 where the VPN works. Is cisco aware of this???

Regards

Eivind

Good Afternoon,

I was not sure if you meant to post to this forum.

The string is discussing a WAP4410N (Wireless Access Point).

You may want to we post in the router forum

https://www.myciscocommunity.com/community/smallbizsupport/routers

Have a great day :)

David,

Of course, sorry about that.

Regards

Eivind

Nice to hear this Stehpen & John - very much looking forward to news of a more convincing resolution.

Suffice it to say that the otherwise silence from the likes of myself on this issue certainly does not mean we're not eagarly waiting for more official news. :)

Thank you for your patience. As soon as I receive an update, I will post the news.

Just checking to see if there has ever been a resolution to this issue. I have several of these units set up and am experiencing this same issue. I  start them and they work fine for a few days, then nothing. I use WIFI Analyzer on my phone or tablet and they are just not available. If I login to the web interface and reboot the AP it starts working again. At times I have noticed that on WIFI Analyzer I will see the signal suddenly appear normal for one refresh cycle, then drop to nothing for a while, then suddenly reappear. I have screen shots of this is you think it would help.