cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager 8x Bulk Admin > Users > Update Users (from .csv file) fails

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

CallManager 8x Bulk Admin > Users > Update Users (from .csv file)

In Job Scheduler I get a failure with below error (note jaarons is the userid, we are AD LDAP integrated),  users are already in End Users, however I’m trying to associate a UDP to the End Users, I’m ignoring some fields using #

jaarons Missing key in referenced table for referential constraint (informix.fk_enduser_fkcallingsearchspace_restrict).

1 Reply 1

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

Can’t find a bug in the toolkit, running CallManager 8.5.(1)SU3

Users > Update Users- Custom File

Fix, can’t leave Template’s Subscribe Calling Search Space set to , can’t put in .csv column with Subscribe Calling Search Space set to #, and NULL doesn’t work either. Only fix is to change template from to something.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/voip/137710

If template subscribe css is set to or use Column in csv with # you get;

1001 Missing key in referenced table for referential constraint (informix.fk_enduser_fkcallingsearchspace_restrict).

1015 Missing key in referenced table for referential constraint (informix.fk_enduser_fkcallingsearchspace_restrict).

1055 Missing key in referenced table for referential constraint (informix.fk_enduser_fkcallingsearchspace_restrict).

If in the .csv you create column Subscribe Calling Search Space set to NULL

1001 Missing key in referenced table for referential constraint (informix.fk_enduser_fkcallingsearchspace_restrict).

1015 SUBSCRIBE CALLING SEARCH SPACE : NULL does not exist.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: