Views
Helpful
Replies

CleaR Mailbox on Unity Connectio 7.1

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi guys

I need clear Mailbox from a User, it's possible?

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I'm not sure what you're asking... there are only 3 ways to delete messages.

1. Login as the user into PCA and delete the messages

2. Login as the user using an IMAP client and delete the messages

3. Login via the phone as the user and delete the messages

There isn't a way to do it administratively for multiple users with an admin account, if that's what you're asking.

Hope that helps,

Brad

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

I tried entering the User's Account (ALIAS), but I see that message stored there.

I can do this by calling the Unity and erasing the phone, I just wanted to know if there is a possibility to do this without deleting the the account.

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Bruno,

The other options would be to setup IMAP access to the mailbox and delete the messages from a client like Outlook, or setup access to PCA and use the Unity Inbox feature and delete them from the browser webpage.

Those configurations are covered in http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/user_setup/guide/7xcucusx.html

Hope that helps,

Brad

There is a possibility with the administrator password to clear the User's email box?

example:
Access to the configuration page of UC (PCA'm not administrator) and enter the User Account. this User account can see he has 20 messages I delete these mensagens.Ele not use any other application along with UC (Outlook, Notes, exchange, etc.. Only Unity

Is that possible?

Thanks for your help

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

I'm not sure what you're asking... there are only 3 ways to delete messages.

1. Login as the user into PCA and delete the messages

2. Login as the user using an IMAP client and delete the messages

3. Login via the phone as the user and delete the messages

There isn't a way to do it administratively for multiple users with an admin account, if that's what you're asking.

Hope that helps,

Brad

yes this my question.

Thanks

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: